|Course Dates||Locations||Attendance Fees|
* The COVID-19 outbreak continues to evolve as does the related effect on various geographies and local communities. To prioritize the health and safety of our course attendees, faculty and employees, we have made the difficult decision to cancel the April date of our Hearing & Balance courses scheduled in our Schaumburg Illinois office.
We invite you to attend our Aurical course. This one-day course is designed to assist new users of the Aurical fitting system in becoming more familiar with the system’s operation. For current users, this course will allow you to stay up-to-date as new technology and software are introduced to the fitting system. Key training areas include protocol development, data interpretation and presentation and reporting test result.
This workshop provides information on tools and techniques to facilitate these decisions. Focusing on probe microphone measurements (PMM) and hearing instrument test (HIT) box options, a range of procedures that can be used at various points of the fitting process will be discussed and demonstrated. Highlights include OnTarget, a new precision fitting tool and HI Transition, a procedure designed to challenges that can be encountered when patients move forward with evolving amplification systems.
- Have enhanced understanding of the correlation between fitting protocol components and patient outcomes
- Describe how these tests and tools can be incorporated into their clinical routine.
- Explain the components of PMM fitting, including how and when they can be applied
- Understand how (and when) to incorporate (coupler-based) techniques.
Natus is approved by the American Academy of Audiology to offer Academy CEUs for this activity. The program is worth a maximum of 0.6 CEUs. Academy approval of this continuing education activity is based on course content only and does not imply endorsement of course content, specific products, or clinical procedure, or adherence of the event to the Academy's Code of Ethics. Any views that are presented are those of the presenter/CE Provider and not necessarily of the American Academy of Audiology.
NOTE: Hands-on Aurical training is held one time a year at the Natus facility in Schaumburg, Illinois, approximately 45 minutes from O’Hare International Airport.